How do we manage to provide quality construction within Budget? Because we have an in-house team of contractors to do the majority of the construction work. Dental office construction is specialized, requiring, to give a couple of examples, hospital-grade wirings and special plumbing techniques.
We communicate with you at every stage of construction progress.
- =We start with discussing the architectural plans with you to identify any changes at early stages. Identifying any issues at the design phase will save you money.
- =We call you for a second inspection after framing is completed and electrical and plumbing is marked.
- =We contact you for a third inspection right before installing the sheetrock. This allows you to save money by making any changes before the sheetrock is in.
- =Final inspection is after everything is completed to make sure everything is to your specifications.
Our construction is guaranteed to meet all local (city and state) fire and building codes. We aren’t finished until you get the occupancy certificate from local town or city.
Check out some of our creative designs
Professional Lease Negotiation
- RLease terms can require you to open office 6 days per week when you're planning to open 4 and you’ll end up paying fine every week.
- RLease term can require you to move to different spot within plaza after certain number of years and you won't have a choice after those number of years
- RLease term can require you to use only certain kind of material or only their approved contractor which will cost you more to build the dental office
- RThere are hundreds of terms & conditions which can be added to lease but good thing is that all of them can be negotiated as per your requirements